Get A Clue 7: Jingle Spells 2! ON SALE NOW!

Wizard Rock
Posted by: Melissa
November 23, 2008, 08:46 PM

It is our seventh Get a Clue fundraiser, and it is our best yet. Last year, for the holiday season, Leaky, in cooperation with 14 wizard rock bands, produced a charity compilation CD that raised more than $35,000 for literacy. So we are doing it again.

Presenting Jingle Spells 2, a bigger, better, more festive, more fun, more attitudinous, holiday wizard rock compilation. This time we have 18 songs, from old and new favorites. We said it last year (and you all seemed to agree) so we'll say it again: even if you don't like wizard rock, we are sure you're going to love this. It is all-new music, form 18 bands. Buying the album is the only way to hear the music on it. It is a perfect holiday gift for yourself or anyone else you know that loves Harry Potter. It's for a good cause, it's inexpensive - it's a holiday gift and a good deed all rolled into one.

This album is selling for $15, which includes shipping in the United States (there is a $3.60 surcharge for orders outside the U.S.). It is available for preorder NOW at this link, or just right here!

BUY NOW

ALL PRE-ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED OUT IN THE FIRST OR SECOND WEEK IN DECEMBER. E-mails asking where your order is, before it is reasonable to expect your order has shipped, will not be returned. We are ONLY SELLING 1,800 copies. In Mid-December the album will become available on iTunes; buying a printed edition is the only way to get the original artwork (done by Frak!).

Remember: There is a LIMITED number of copies and fewer physical copies than last year (because of our crunched schedule) so get it now! Every penny of profit will go to aid the efforts of Book Aid to help promote literacy worldwide, and The HP Alliance to help realize the messages of Harry Potter in the real world.

Still not convinced you should order? Give the samples below a try.

Those who ordered copies last year will be getting a special e-mail shortly, so if you aren't on that list, we strongly suggest ordering your copies NOW.

BUY NOW

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!
Listen to samples!
BUY NOW

The Remus Lupins, "I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up to Good Cheer"

Gred and Forge, "Christmastime At School"

The Whomping Willows, "Let Me Be Your Christmas Tree"

The Moaning Myrtles, "Nargles in the Mistletoe"

Tonks and the Aurors, "Candle in the Window"

Catchlove feat. Danny Dementor, "It's Still Snowing"

The Parselmouths, "Santa Don't Judge Me"

The Mudbloods, "An Epic Christmas Tale, Chapter 2: Murder at the Top of the World"

Minstry of Magic, "12:05 a.m."

Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls, "It Came Upon A Midnight Clear"

Justin Finch-Fletchley and the Sugar Quills, "Christmas at the Leaky with You"

Swish and Flick, "I've Been A Very Naughty Girl This Year"

Peeved, "A Ministry-Approved Christmas"

Roonil Wazlib, "The Mandrake's Carol"

Draco and the Malfoys, "A Very Voldemort Christmas"

RiddleTM, "Draco's Christmas Wish"

The Butterbeer Experience, "Christmas Mirror"

Harry and the Potters, "Snowy Owl"

BUY NOW

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wizard Rock News

Helga Hufflepuff

Is it coming out on itunes anytime soon?

Posted by Helga Hufflepuff on November 23, 2008, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Aubrey

Yessssssssssssssssss!

Posted by Aubrey on November 23, 2008, 09:03 PM report to moderator
pslvt95

yes itunes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hufffepuff

Posted by pslvt95 on November 23, 2008, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Bobby

Yes! I was just wondering today when it would come out. HOORAYS!

Posted by Bobby on November 23, 2008, 09:07 PM report to moderator
ludwina

Oh my gosh this is so exciting!
Is this going to be available on iTunes, like last year? Please say yes! It’s the only way lots of people can get it!

Posted by ludwina on November 23, 2008, 09:07 PM report to moderator
ludwina

Oh my gosh this is so exciting!

Posted by ludwina on November 23, 2008, 09:07 PM report to moderator
WesleyIII

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!!!! Accio Jingle Spells!!!!

Posted by WesleyIII on November 23, 2008, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Jameswys

Finally, amazon has had the info for it on their site since Monday. I was worried I missed it.

Posted by Jameswys on November 23, 2008, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Christie

Woohoo! Just ordered it. :)
It’ll be a great welcome home present when I get back from studying abroad this semester!
All the clips sound fantastic :D

Posted by Christie on November 23, 2008, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Stine

Yayyy! I preordered it right away.

Last year’s Jingle Spells was what got me into wizard rock, and I’ll be forever grateful to you for that. :) The samples for this one sound amazing, and I can’t wait to get it!

Posted by Stine on November 23, 2008, 09:15 PM report to moderator
Shelley

Yay! I’ve really been into wizard rock lately, so this is timely. Now to listen to the samples.

Posted by Shelley on November 23, 2008, 09:23 PM report to moderator
k

The samples are really good! Can’t wait until mid-December! iTunes!

Posted by k on November 23, 2008, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Ella

Awesome! I’ll be getting on it on itunes! Can’t wait!

Posted by Ella on November 23, 2008, 09:55 PM report to moderator
Bookworm Jen

Hooray! Just ordered mine…don’t want to miss out on Frak’s artwork! Ever since Jingle Spells 2 was mentioned on PotterCast a few weeks ago, I’ve been listening to my CD from last year. I love it,and I can’t wait for this new one to arrive! :)

Posted by Bookworm Jen on November 23, 2008, 09:57 PM report to moderator
hptwilighter

I’m so excited it’s insane!!!!! Siriusly all my favorite bands are here + Frak’s artwork + followups to last years’ songs (“It’s still snowing” made me lol)!!!

YEAH!!!

Posted by hptwilighter on November 23, 2008, 10:03 PM report to moderator

"We have a very different idea of what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy," he said.[br]"Clearly," said Mr. Malfoy, his pale eyes straying to Mr. and Mrs. Granger, who were watching apprehensively. "The company you keep, Weasley... and I thought your fa