Presenting Ginny Weasley, the Quidditch Player

HBP Film
November 20, 2008, 04:30 PM

Thanks to Oclumencia, we can now see a new photo of Gryffindor Quidditch player (and future hero of the Holyhead Harpies) Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright) from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. This photo is part of a collections of scans from Brazilian magazine, RECREIO, that also has new photos of Quidditch Ron (Rupert Grint) and more here in our galleries.  Courtesy of ScarPotter, we can also see a photo of Quidditch Harry (Dan Radcliffe) and more from the same magazine.

Thanks to Oclumencia and ScarPotter!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

brittany

rupert looks amazing & tough on a broom cant wait to see it… & now we finally get to see the grown up ginny

Posted by brittany on November 20, 2008, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Milo

trailer = no.5
here = no.6

Posted by Milo on November 20, 2008, 06:13 PM report to moderator
FraA

She s awesome….I ve been waiting for so to see Bonnie in this kind of photos… She looks very good!! A real Ginny (my fav character!!!)…..
But I want to see more…

Posted by FraA on November 20, 2008, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Crown Victoria

Finally. This is what I have been waiting for: Ginny in quidditch gear. It suits her quite well. Im loving all the attention she is getting in this movie.
Ron looks so determined.
Dan looks…..old

Posted by Crown Victoria on November 20, 2008, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Crown Victoria

I think we should have a mourning ceremony tommorow for the Lost Half-Blood Prince Ceremony. We had one at school today.

Posted by Crown Victoria on November 20, 2008, 06:35 PM report to moderator
Linny

omg- she looks amazing! :D Great to see that Ginny is finally having her moment.

Posted by Linny on November 20, 2008, 06:36 PM report to moderator
teddy bear

Cool pictures. We need more pictures. Harry Potter H,B,P would half been out tomorrow. I hate that they changed it. I guess they took down the countdown on the left hand corner underneath the picture of Harry.

Posted by teddy bear on November 20, 2008, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Kittie

That’s my Ginny! Just how I’ve always hoped she’d look in the movies, it’s fantastic!! But I wish they wouldn’t have changed the quidditch costumes, I liked the old ones better.

Posted by Kittie on November 20, 2008, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Amy Darlene

they should market quiddich cards like baseball cards but with harry… and fred and george… and a harry rookie card… I think it would be funny… but really COOL and a really rare James Potter one with his quiddich acomplishments on it… that would rock…

Posted by Amy Darlene on November 20, 2008, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Thio

She looks great!

Posted by Thio on November 20, 2008, 09:15 PM report to moderator
iheartpink

TOMORROW!!!!! the movie was supposed to come out tomorrow!!! darn u wb!!!
these pics r amazing, though. ginny looks great and i think dan radcliffe is soooooooo hot!!!

Posted by iheartpink on November 20, 2008, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Moody One

Ron & Ginny look so good in their Quidditch robes. I’m wearing a black arm band all day tomorrow in memory of what should have been!!! WB sucks so bad!

Posted by Moody One on November 20, 2008, 09:38 PM report to moderator
profknight

I’m so excited to see them in action, the Weasleys who would have thought? Plus I’ve always had a crush on Ginny and her ginger hair. :D

Posted by profknight on November 20, 2008, 09:53 PM report to moderator
taylor

hooray!!!! yeah!!!! ginny is my fav character like, seriously, shes me. love this. ug, guys, hbp couldve come out in 2 hrs. ick

Posted by taylor on November 20, 2008, 10:06 PM report to moderator
(The) Hufflepuff Giraffe

Cool. I hope this means we get to see a lot more of her fierce/strong side in the Quidditch scene/any time during HBP. She’s seemed so of placid to me since CoS.

Posted by (The) Hufflepuff Giraffe on November 20, 2008, 10:07 PM report to moderator

"My name is Professor Trelawney. You may not have seen me before. I find that descending too often into the hustle and bustle of the main school clouds my Inner Eye."