Presenting Ginny Weasley, the Quidditch Player

HBP Film
November 20, 2008, 04:30 PM

Thanks to Oclumencia, we can now see a new photo of Gryffindor Quidditch player (and future hero of the Holyhead Harpies) Ginny Weasley (Bonnie Wright) from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. This photo is part of a collections of scans from Brazilian magazine, RECREIO, that also has new photos of Quidditch Ron (Rupert Grint) and more here in our galleries.  Courtesy of ScarPotter, we can also see a photo of Quidditch Harry (Dan Radcliffe) and more from the same magazine.

Thanks to Oclumencia and ScarPotter!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

mal

amazing! i cant wait for the movie!

first?

Posted by mal on November 20, 2008, 04:31 PM report to moderator
eva

i like it … but it makes her look fat :[

Posted by eva on November 20, 2008, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Sophie

In this photo she really looks like a woman. I get this Lily Evans “vibe” when I look at her. I love how she holds her head up proudly. This is the Ginny Weasley of book 5, 6 and 7, and not the “little girl” Ginny Weasley (which annoyed me a lot in the first few books). Bonnie Wright has really grown up. I’m feeling kinda proud of her ;D

Posted by Sophie on November 20, 2008, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Chris

I like it… it does not make her look fat. :)

Posted by Chris on November 20, 2008, 04:45 PM report to moderator
nora

@ Eva: She doesn’t look fat, the uniform is supposed to look like that. You can’t expect 17 – 18 yo’s to look like supermodels and Barbie dolls! That’s just silly. She looks fantastic in my opinion. I think you are focusing on the wrong things.

Posted by nora on November 20, 2008, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Redbeard

She looks great, very confident (and she really does remind me of Lily).

Posted by Redbeard on November 20, 2008, 04:51 PM report to moderator
decarus

This is a great picture. I am actually looking forward to a little quidditch in this film even though i have never been a huge fan of it.

Posted by decarus on November 20, 2008, 04:51 PM report to moderator
tinagin

Fierceness!!!!!! Love it. Go Ginny!

Posted by tinagin on November 20, 2008, 04:53 PM report to moderator
hambro

I love ginny in this and i love bonnie. She looks great in the new quidditch outfit. And i like her broomstick too.

Posted by hambro on November 20, 2008, 05:05 PM report to moderator
rosalie

Yay, Quidditch!Ginny :D I’m so glad they didn’t cut her out! She becomes a future professional player and all!

Posted by rosalie on November 20, 2008, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Bat Boogey Hexer

She looks Great!!!! So grown up!!! Bonnie does a wonderful job bringing Ginny to life considering how much they cut out in the movies…. Can’t wait to see it, dam that Warner Brothers!!!!

Posted by Bat Boogey Hexer on November 20, 2008, 05:07 PM report to moderator
hambro

Tomorrow’s going to be a depressing day for all us hp fans.

Posted by hambro on November 20, 2008, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Moody One

Ginny does not look fat!!!! She looks wonderful. I can’t wait until the movie comes out.

Posted by Moody One on November 20, 2008, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Anna

oh yay! proud brazilian here! I can translate it if you want! Ginny looks great, even though I´m not a fan of her character, I liker Hermione more.

Posted by Anna on November 20, 2008, 05:35 PM report to moderator
JayPotter

All pictures make me depressed I would have been out tonight to see that film. Now we wait until july. She looks great buy the way.

Posted by JayPotter on November 20, 2008, 05:57 PM report to moderator

"We're not doing anything new?" said Zacharias Smith, in a disgruntled whisper loud enough to carry through the room. "If I'd known that, I wouldn't have come..."[br]"We're all really sorry Harry didn't tell you, then," said Fred loudly.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014