Robert Pattinson, One Sexy Hufflepuff

Pattinson
November 19, 2008, 08:26 PM

He's a very sexy Hufflepuff, oh yes he is....or more accurately, says People magazine, who includes actor Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory) as one of the Sexiest Men Alive for 2008. Coming in at lucky number 13 on the list, the magazine writes:

"Last year all I was trying to do was get a girlfriend," says Pattinson, 22, Twilight's resident vampire and previously Harry Potter's Quidditch foil, Cedric. "What happened? It's like the face of what is attractive has changed. Girls used to want to see guys take their shirts off. Now it's, 'I want you to bite me.' It's bizarre."

Thanks much to FreedomStar!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson News

Vickie

Ok y’all keep saying andy sekis do you guys mean andy serkis as in the guy who played gullem from LOTR? cause if so hes way to old to play a vampire whos been 17 for 50 years.

Posted by Vickie on November 20, 2008, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Yaemea

All Hufflepuffs are hot. duh.

Posted by Yaemea on November 20, 2008, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Jessie

This is still so very strange. Robert as one of People’s top 100 sexiest men alive? WTH. Not that it’s not well deserved. It’s just that the the weird factor of him getting so much media attention and my inability to see him as anything other than Cedric Diggory is not lessening. Uh-and the comments news stories like this are attracting…just weird.

Posted by Jessie on November 20, 2008, 02:48 PM report to moderator
fanatic

sue, Dan also made this list!!

Posted by fanatic on November 20, 2008, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Flora

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE stop plugging Twilight! This is a HARRY POTTER site! If I wanted to read about Twilight I’d go somewhere else to do it! And SO SHOULD YOU!

Posted by Flora on November 20, 2008, 05:33 PM report to moderator
FraA

I love u ROB!!!! You should be number 1 on that list…. well u r for me!!!

Posted by FraA on November 20, 2008, 11:23 PM report to moderator
hananigans

Why is no one recognising the fact that our sexy Dan is on the list too???

Posted by hananigans on November 21, 2008, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Marcheline

I liked this guy as Cedric, but there the fascination ends. Frankly, I find Lucius Malfoy (Isaacs) and Snape (Rickman) MUCH hotter than this guy.

And I agree about the whole Twilight thing being a poor focus for a Harry Potter website… I’d like to hear more about how the HP fans are going to unite and storm Hollywood, forcing them to release HBP by yuletide instead of making us wait until next summer.

Anyone?

Beuller????

- M

Posted by Marcheline on November 21, 2008, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Faith

Rob Pattinson did great in Twilight. I just saw it and he made a sexy vampire…and he has great hair. The lead actress did not do well in my opinion so Twilight was more about Rob.

Posted by Faith on November 22, 2008, 07:48 PM report to moderator
brianna

I LOVE you robert I cant get Twilight out of my head and you’re hair looked better spicked up

Love brianna

Posted by brianna on November 23, 2008, 04:57 PM report to moderator
allie

thats good for him i think taylor launtner is going to be somewhere up… i also hope ruperts up there. i loved the movie

Posted by allie on November 23, 2008, 05:33 PM report to moderator
allie

ill be his girl friend. he may not be taylor lautner but i do still thinks he is handsome……. ill be his girlfriend, yes i will

Posted by allie on November 23, 2008, 06:49 PM report to moderator
allie

i like twilight and harry potter, and rob was in both movies so its just natrual to bring up twilight but he did good jobs on both movies. team jacob,team ron… theres not a team ron is there, well ugh

Posted by allie on November 23, 2008, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Carrie

Wait, who asked him to take his shirt off?

For me, he can bite me any time, shirt on or off ;D

Posted by Carrie on November 24, 2008, 12:14 AM report to moderator
buttons

i’ve actually been bitten before….on the shoulder and it was just plain weird…. o_0

Posted by buttons on November 25, 2008, 04:02 AM report to moderator

"Of course, we Seers have always been feared, always persecuted... It is -- alas -- our fate..."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014