New Photo of Ginny and Harry from "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
November 17, 2008, 04:24 PM

Thanks to our Order partner BonnieWrightonline.com for letting us know about a new photo they have, showing Ginny (Bonnie Wright) and Harry (Dan Radcliffe) at Slughorn's dinner party from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. You can see that new photo here.

Thanks much Jackie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Crown Victoria

All your theories sound about right. I think its an akward moment too now. Not scary moment,

Still hate the jacket…….looks the same as the Ministry jacket. Im not complaining. Just …cant..get over it

Posted by Crown Victoria on November 17, 2008, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Crown Victoria

What a hideous jacket1!!!!!!! Sorry. Im done now :P

Posted by Crown Victoria on November 17, 2008, 09:50 PM report to moderator
AJWC1

I’m always so excited for R/Hr, but ohhhhh, H/G (which I like as well), is soooo cute. I like how it seems like he’s standing up like a gentleman before she takes her seat….

Posted by AJWC1 on November 17, 2008, 10:29 PM report to moderator
NuttyAsSP

The movies seem to miss the point about students are supposed to wear robes unless they are in their dorm. Didn’t Harry or Ron get burned by Snape for not being in a robe, maybe Harry at the beginning of HBP?

Posted by NuttyAsSP on November 17, 2008, 11:37 PM report to moderator
pottershrink

@Rose – your comment is too funny.

Yup, I think Harry is being a total gentleman – but maybe his reaction catches even himself off guard? I do hope the actual kiss (not the interrupted Burrow almost-kiss) is as Jo describes: blazing! I always thought, when I saw that very gentle, almost innocent kiss between Harry and Cho, that Yates was setting up for a very different kind of kiss btw harry and Ginny :D

Posted by pottershrink on November 17, 2008, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Krystle

If Bonny doesn’t stop growing, Ginny’s gonna be taller than Harry….

Posted by Krystle on November 18, 2008, 12:37 AM report to moderator
mione

Cute pic. Bonnie looks sad…

But where’s Hermione? Isn’t she in Sluggy’s party too. I want to see a pic of hermy. She always looks amazing in party’s. Hermione looked stunning in the Yule ball. Ginny looks nice too, but Hermione is just more…you know. :)

Posted by mione on November 18, 2008, 01:51 AM report to moderator
Kami

totally random picture. Ross where did you find out about the test screening comments?

Posted by Kami on November 18, 2008, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Scully

@Alyssa – Bonnie still looks too young? She was 16, at the time, playing a 15 year old. The nitpicking, that appears here sometimes, is absolutely ridiculous.

Posted by Scully on November 18, 2008, 02:54 AM report to moderator
j

aw this pictures so cute!! …bonnie is 17 here?? she looks like 14!! ..good thing though since she’s playing a like 15 year old!!?
but still.. wow she looks young lol!
cute picture!

Posted by j on November 18, 2008, 03:45 AM report to moderator
j

oh my bad.. 16 not 17!

and forgot to say.. AHHHH IM EXCITED :D

Posted by j on November 18, 2008, 03:47 AM report to moderator
Lada

This picture says so much.. love it.

About the jacket.. yes, it’s hideous, but that’s what it’s supposed to be. Harry is not some pretentious cool guy in designer clothing. I imagine he ‘inherited’ the jacket form one of the Weasley brothers when he needed to go to that hearing last year lol

Posted by Lada on November 18, 2008, 03:59 AM report to moderator
Thio

Very cute! I can’t wait to see Harry and Ginny together. But I hope that trailer kiss is only Harry’s imagination… I want their actual kiss to be more… well… more! Harry jumping Ginny and all…

And if I’m not mistaken, the boy between then is Marcus Belby… played by that boy who got killed protecting his brother in a fight.

Posted by Thio on November 18, 2008, 06:28 AM report to moderator
Stephanie

I think that Ginny (Bonnie) looks nice here but I think that they need to “make her up” more since she is supposed to become Harry’s love interest. kind of like what they did to Hermione. Hermione doesn’t look overdone but she definatly looks better than she did in the first movies. Ginny… looks the same. Harry has seen her nearly everyday for the last 6 years, but now he sees her in a new light. something needs to happen to make that change from viewing her as Ginny (Rons little sis) to Ginny (future Mrs. Potter). Is anyone with me here?

Posted by Stephanie on November 18, 2008, 07:59 AM report to moderator
mione

Is this supposed to be cormac Mcglaggan (I Spelt that wrong):

Posted by mione on November 18, 2008, 08:26 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Awfully sorry, boys, but I'll have to put a Memory Charm on you now. Can't have you blabbing my secrets all over the place. I'd never sell another book --"[br]Harry reached his wand just in time. Lockhart had barely raised his, when Harry bellowed, [i]"E