New Photo of Ginny and Harry from "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
November 17, 2008, 04:24 PM

Thanks to our Order partner BonnieWrightonline.com for letting us know about a new photo they have, showing Ginny (Bonnie Wright) and Harry (Dan Radcliffe) at Slughorn's dinner party from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. You can see that new photo here.

Thanks much Jackie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Crown Victoria

First of all wardrobe department did a horrible job with Dan’s jacket.

Other than that…I like. Nice to see Bonnie getting some film time. I really hope they get the chemistry down. I like the eye contact in this picture….i wonder whats going on in this scene though. Thast random kid looks…scared or something

Posted by Crown Victoria on November 17, 2008, 05:39 PM report to moderator
decarus

This is a great picture. I really like this moment with harry standing up when ginny enters the room. Very nice.

Posted by decarus on November 17, 2008, 05:43 PM report to moderator
alyssa

cool!!! = }

Posted by alyssa on November 17, 2008, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Tania

awesome picture but i don’t like that picture and i don’t know what part of the book this is supposed to be… but i can’t wait because i have always loved GINNY AND HARRY TOGETHER!!!! so happy and excited for the movie

Posted by Tania on November 17, 2008, 06:02 PM report to moderator
creaothceann

@Crown Victoria:
Harry might have not something else for formal occassions. Also, compare with what he wore to the hearing…

Posted by creaothceann on November 17, 2008, 06:48 PM report to moderator
Ginger

love it! They look good together.

Posted by Ginger on November 17, 2008, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

Hope that’s true from the test screening Ross because that sounds pretty cool

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on November 17, 2008, 07:05 PM report to moderator
decarus

It does sort of look like the jacket from the hearing. I am not really a big fan of it either but it isn’t the end of the world.

I think i remember the people who saw the film sayings this scene is at one of slughorn’s party. Ginny enters late and looks like she has been crying. Harry sees her and stands up, you know to be polite, but no one else does. Everyone looks at harry, as we can see in the picture, and he is embarrassed. I think i remember that hermione gives harry a weird look or says something to him. I don’t remember exactly about that but that sounds right.

I think the scene sounds very sweet.

Posted by decarus on November 17, 2008, 07:11 PM report to moderator
tinagin

I love this picture it captures so much going on in the story. You’ve got Ginny coming in to this scene having been in a fight with Dean, Harry being pleasantly surprised but not sure how to react with the other two blokes around. Surely he must be thinking, “Cool, but must show restraint, she’s Ron’s sister.” Then there’s the whole underlying tension of the scene where all of these kids are wondering what they are doing there.

Posted by tinagin on November 17, 2008, 07:18 PM report to moderator
someonee

OMG I LUV THIS PICTURE!!!! y has ginny been crying hmmm y is harry standing up and everyone staring at harry when ginny walks in?? ughh sooo many freaking questions i hav to ask!!!!!!!! if only it came out this friday!!1 anywyas this picture is wayy to cute!!MORE OF HARRY AND GINNY!!!

Posted by someonee on November 17, 2008, 08:02 PM report to moderator
someonee

Posted by someonee on November 17, 2008, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Bowtruckle

Cute photo! I really love Harry and Ginny together :) Hmmm now why is Harry standing up…perhaps being a gentleman and standing up for Ginny to take her seat! hahaha

Posted by Bowtruckle on November 17, 2008, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Taylor

the by you ice red see wed fill hill pop mom like kid by vat cat act by you ice red.

Posted by Taylor on November 17, 2008, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Harry Potter PONES Twilight!!!

AHHH!!! Cute pic!!! Grrr on friday i will be at home wearing my harry shirt while everybody but me and my 4 year old sister go and see twilight for my other sister’s 12th bday!!!!!!!!

Posted by Harry Potter PONES Twilight!!! on November 17, 2008, 09:06 PM report to moderator
Hermionewannabe

awww <3333 it!! I’m SURE Ginny’s been crying…i mean she totally wants Harry – she has for YEARS! And now she’s dating and watching him grow up and it like “I’M RIGHT HERE LOOK AT ME!” and Bonnie’s captured the surprised look of Ginny perfectly like, “Oh, and now you’re noticing me? Thanks for nothing!” LOL keep the TEASERS coming! Can’t wait, can’t wait, can’t wait I can’t wait till JULY!

Posted by Hermionewannabe on November 17, 2008, 09:15 PM report to moderator

[i]Weasley cannot save a thing, [br]He cannot block a single ring,[br]That's why Slytherins all sing:[br]Weasley is our King.[br][br]Weasley was born in a bin,[br]He always lets the Quaffle in,[br]Weasley will make sure we win,[br]Weasley is our King.[/i]