Dan Radcliffe to Appear on "Charlie Rose," "CBS Early Show" Tomorrow

Radcliffe
November 17, 2008, 04:33 PM

Actor Dan Radcliffe is set to have a busy day tomorrow, as he is due to make two televised appearances. First up, between the hours of 8-30am, Dan will be a guest on the CBS Early Show.  Fans can also submit a question for Dan, which he will answer tomorrow, Tuesday November 18.

UPDATE: Thanks to TLC reader Abby, you can see the CBS interview video here via youtube

Later that night, Dan will also be a guest, along with his Equus and Harry Potter co-star Richard Griffiths, on the acclaimed Charlie Rose show, which is broadcast late in the evenings on PBS. Please check your local guide for time and channel.

Thanks much Radcakesfan!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Kerri

SNL would be great. i mean he’s already in NY. but he might have to do his show on Sat. and he might not have time for SNL rehersal… hmm.
ps extras was awesome!!!

Posted by Kerri on November 18, 2008, 11:29 AM report to moderator
Abby

Here’s Dan on the Early Show:

Posted by Abby on November 18, 2008, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Meggie

Posted by Meggie on November 18, 2008, 12:52 PM report to moderator
SRP

Dan was great in “Extras” and the SNL gig is also a great idea. He was pretty funny on The Early Show (“yes, there are 40 more Harry Potter films…”). Good question, Megan!! I always like to hear what my favorite actors are listening to. I had never heard of The Wedding Present and I checked them out on iTunes. Pretty good. I also discovered Sigur Ros because that’s what Dan was listening to when he finished reading “Deathly Hallows”. They are the perfect band to read HP to.

Posted by SRP on November 18, 2008, 02:25 PM report to moderator
jasmine

Dan looks very handsome in this interview. The black suits him. He still is a little hyper but more relaxed than in previous interviews.

Posted by jasmine on November 19, 2008, 03:59 AM report to moderator
jill

Dan actually looks taller in this interview. And soo good looking in black. Good luck on your “musical” hopes on Broadway Dan. Just don’t turn into another Zefron or wannabe recording star.

Posted by jill on November 19, 2008, 07:15 AM report to moderator
charletcho

I like harry or Radcliff
I always watching harry movies

Posted by charletcho on November 20, 2008, 12:16 AM report to moderator
miriam

jill – i don’t think there’s any danger of daniel becoming the next zac efron – that guys makes my skin crawl. i doubt very much daniel would be interested in something like high school musical anyway. i suppose he’d go more along the sondheim route.

and those people talking about SNL – wouldn’t dan be onstage when that is recorded?

Posted by miriam on November 20, 2008, 12:40 PM report to moderator

"I -- well, I'm not going to pretend it didn't make a nice change, having a proper Care of Magical Creatures lesson for [br]once -- but I do want Hagrid back, of course I do!" Hermione added hastily, quailing under Harry's furious stare.