New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

steph

Amazing! :)

Posted by steph on November 14, 2008, 03:40 PM report to moderator
Libby

WOAH. My jaw dropped.

This movie is going to be a visual masterpiece! The graphics are phenomenal, the acting looks fantastic…

That is flipping amazing. I can’t wait to see just this TRAILER on the big screen, imagine how incredible the movie experience will be!!

Posted by Libby on November 14, 2008, 03:41 PM report to moderator
hearttugger

So, tell me again why we’re not seeing this film in two weeks?
Still, wow, wow, wow…..you ROCK…WB!

Posted by hearttugger on November 14, 2008, 03:43 PM report to moderator
operamac

WOW! this is going to rock socks! I really like the humor that they’ve left in and brought out from what this trailer shows.

Did Slughorn not have a walrus mustache though? did I miss it?

Posted by operamac on November 14, 2008, 03:49 PM report to moderator
iheartpink

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i loved it. i CAN NOT wait 4 july!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iheartpink on November 14, 2008, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Roonil

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it me or does this looks like the best one so far? aaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Posted by Roonil on November 14, 2008, 04:01 PM report to moderator
hallows7

This just made my day! I almost fell out of my chair when this pop up. This is amazing out of this world. They need to comeout with more picts. and merch. and trailers. I needed a Harry Potter fix. The best trailer ever! Thanks WB!

Posted by hallows7 on November 14, 2008, 04:02 PM report to moderator
wirlwind

DaMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM im so excited i m nearly overflowing this looks like its goona be best one yet out of the movies,i could cry havin to wait till july nxt yr cmon wb help i really dunno if i can wait till nxt yr now after watchin that

Posted by wirlwind on November 14, 2008, 04:05 PM report to moderator
KristinK

I am so excited! Draco looking in the mirror gave me chills. This seems like so many scenes are right out of the book, more than the last couple movies anyways.

Posted by KristinK on November 14, 2008, 04:09 PM report to moderator
tinagin

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! This made my day. I can’t take the wait anymore!

Posted by tinagin on November 14, 2008, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Davey

Aaah I can’t wait!!!
Tell me this will be the longest HP movie!!

Posted by Davey on November 14, 2008, 04:13 PM report to moderator
S

now just imagine the next 2 movies after this…Deathly Hallows is going kick some major @ss, though having school/quiditch for the last time will make this the best on in a certain way. DH will be on a whole other level!

Posted by S on November 14, 2008, 04:15 PM report to moderator
luna 5

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by luna 5 on November 14, 2008, 04:16 PM report to moderator
ian

oh my god! i got chills!
it’s the best trailer so far!

Posted by ian on November 14, 2008, 04:18 PM report to moderator
lizetm

kjahkjfghsdfkhasdgkhsdhgkdsgkksadfkls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE! That was the best trailer EVER! Even better than the second one! At its TORTURE! Why do we have to wait soooo long? We could have been seeing it in a week! But I agree, it looks worth the wait. le sigh

Posted by lizetm on November 14, 2008, 04:18 PM report to moderator

"Good day," said Professor Trelawney in her usual misty, dreamy voice... "And welcome back to Divination. I have, of course, been following your fortunes most carefully over the holidays, and am delighted to see that you have all returned to Hogwarts safe