New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Fleur

The cast and crew of Harry Potter have shown their magic once again! Thank you!

Posted by Fleur on November 20, 2008, 07:50 PM report to moderator
Salman

I guess WB are releasing so many HBP trailers to try to overcome the fans dissappointment over the release date change. Smart Move! but still the movie does look awesum

Posted by Salman on November 22, 2008, 07:21 AM report to moderator
HP PONES Twilight!!!

I get the chills everytime!! Especially towards the end when hermione is crying, draco come up, and ginny and harry almost kiss. And the music at the end is awsome!!!

Posted by HP PONES Twilight!!! on November 22, 2008, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Katie

I saw Twilight yesterday and this trailer WASN’T in the previews!!!
Oh, and I wore my Harry Potter shirt to the Twilight movie to protest! hahaa

Posted by Katie on November 22, 2008, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Shivi

The title track is too good ,superb !!!!! fabulous !!!! rebellious !!!! enchanting !!!! I want to watch the movie !!! I can’t wait for july !!!! O God, please help !!!! I WILL BE WATCHING ALL THE MOVIES TODAY ONE AFTER THE OTHER !!!! It’s coming on TV here in India !!!!! Without a break !!!!

Posted by Shivi on November 22, 2008, 11:10 PM report to moderator
Chloe Deacon

OMG I laughed at harry when hermione waked him one Ha Ha
This looks so awsome!!! i HAVE to see it RIGHT NOW!!!
can’t believe how good this looks and now we have to wait till nxt year :(

Posted by Chloe Deacon on November 23, 2008, 05:49 AM report to moderator
Liam

The trailer looks really great. But I remember thinking that Order of the Phoenix looked amazing from the trailer but it turned out to be the worst Potter film ever. I’m not expecting much from the film if David Yates is so involved. He really ruined Order of the Phoenix which has put a downer on the whole series. I hope I’m wrong!

Posted by Liam on November 23, 2008, 06:56 AM report to moderator
PNK

Much better trailer!! Looks awesome.

Posted by PNK on November 30, 2008, 01:23 PM report to moderator
Love it

ohmigod!!! how long have I want this lovely trailer!!!!!
I just love it!!! It’s fantastic!!!

Posted by Love it on December 17, 2008, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Iwillnottellyou

I LUV the Harry/Ginny romance!!! I wish they would show that kiss scene for a longer ammount of time. It’s the least they could do since they held the movie ’till July.

Posted by Iwillnottellyou on December 29, 2008, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Potterhead

It’s not fair. I want to watch the movie now! Actually, I wanted to when it was originally supposed to come out…. I guess I can wait though…Ho-hummm.

Posted by Potterhead on January 12, 2009, 09:19 PM report to moderator
cedric

this trailer did work..

Posted by cedric on January 20, 2009, 10:19 AM report to moderator

"Well, my father is [i]very[/i] supportive of any anti-Ministry action!... He's always saying he'd believe anything of Fudge, I mean, the number of goblins Fudge has had assassinated! And of course he uses the Department of Mysteries to develop terrible p