New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

hambro

Gosh! Absolutely fantastic! I’m speechless. I was swearing and swearing and screaming all the way through! It was just…. wow. epic. and ….

Posted by hambro on November 14, 2008, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Ryan

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! Oh my Gosh, I want this movie! It looks like it could be the best one yet! WOW!!!

Posted by Ryan on November 14, 2008, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Carebie

Yeah someone else already said it!
Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah that’s how I feel! Hahaha!
Not fair! I am going to be watching trailers for forever! Can’t wait till July!!! I am having a hard enough time waiting for next month!

Posted by Carebie on November 14, 2008, 12:28 PM report to moderator
scholar17

so…cool…!

Posted by scholar17 on November 14, 2008, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Carla

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED TO SEE A MOVIE!!!!! I am willing to wait to see it because it looks that good!!

Posted by Carla on November 14, 2008, 12:29 PM report to moderator
KUSwan

I’m currently student teaching and this has made my entire semester!! I’m so excited about this trailer that I will go see Twilight willingly. Super, super, super excited for the movie!!!!!

Posted by KUSwan on November 14, 2008, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Alden

Holy (insert fav obscenity here)! I just sat there with my mouth hanging open and chills. Only 244 days to go!

Posted by Alden on November 14, 2008, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Elyzie

OMG! Thanks Leaky! There goes my workday, lol

Posted by Elyzie on November 14, 2008, 12:33 PM report to moderator
KennedyJames

I’m also wondering when the Soundtrack would come out
I mean, postpone the Movie fine
but the Music would be just as nice
<3333333
I do love this trailer so….

Posted by KennedyJames on November 14, 2008, 12:33 PM report to moderator
zoltan42

Looks good, very good.

Posted by zoltan42 on November 14, 2008, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Star

Now THIS is a trailer!!!!

Posted by Star on November 14, 2008, 12:35 PM report to moderator

HERMIONE HAS BUSHY BROWN HAIR!!!

Posted by YES on November 14, 2008, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Brad

OMG AMAZING. It’s like the first teaser, except longer and expanded! I CAN’T WAIT!

Posted by Brad on November 14, 2008, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Rachel

OH MY GOD. I think this is actually one of the best trailers we’ve gotten for any of the movies.

Posted by Rachel on November 14, 2008, 12:39 PM report to moderator
hericus

OMG!! cannot wait 3 trailers but like 8-9 months? still. Dies C’mon WB u can change the date a third time a bit closer… we wont mind.
This looks amazing btw

Posted by hericus on November 14, 2008, 12:42 PM report to moderator

"I don't go looking for trouble," said Harry, nettled. "Trouble usually finds [i]me[/i]."