LeakyNews.com

New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

DEBORAH

BEYOND AWESOME !!!!! CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE

Posted by DEBORAH on November 14, 2008, 03:07 PM report to moderator
becca

omg omg omg!! that was AWSOME!! and.. after reading all those comments.. am i the ONLY ONE who saw hermionie screeching? THATS BECAUSE SHE SAW RON AND LAVENDER KISSING!! lmao hehe.. SOOO exited!! :P

Posted by becca on November 14, 2008, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Matt

This trailer is so cool it makes me almost want to go see the twilight movie to see it on the big screen. almost. but the line about after all these years i just sort of go with it i did not like.

Posted by Matt on November 14, 2008, 03:18 PM report to moderator
splinched

“Fight back you coward!”

“Never call me a coward!”

Posted by splinched on November 14, 2008, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Pedro

No you’re not the only one. Look about 2 pages back ,lol.

Posted by Pedro on November 14, 2008, 03:24 PM report to moderator
maatjehp

SO COOOOOOOOOL this is the best one so far.
I got goosebumps !!!!!!! can’t wait can’t wait

Posted by maatjehp on November 14, 2008, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Selina

Yaaaay!!!! Ron is amazing in this! I am so excited!

Posted by Selina on November 14, 2008, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Christina Azarian

I’m about to cry. BEST TRAILER YET. and hedwigs theme played at the end with the DRUMS?! just makes me want to scream out of excitement. but I actually did scream… ahhhh

Posted by Christina Azarian on November 14, 2008, 03:31 PM report to moderator
DOMINGO

oh my gosh ohmy golly

IT ROCKS
WANT MOVIE NOW

Posted by DOMINGO on November 14, 2008, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Picazo

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! another trailer i am loving it. this one is way better i want it NOW i cant wait 8 monts i cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Posted by Picazo on November 14, 2008, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Christy

Woo hoo! Looks great! Love Ron saying “Could you introduce me?” So funny and exactly how I imagined it in the book! And I got goosebumps at the end. Another successful and exciting trailer!

Posted by Christy on November 14, 2008, 03:33 PM report to moderator
teej

my mind has been blown into pieces.

Posted by teej on November 14, 2008, 03:33 PM report to moderator
brittany

now this is how the movie should be… about time they’ve got it right.. this trailer was amazing

Posted by brittany on November 14, 2008, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Hope gaston

i’m so excited!! that looks good!!

Posted by Hope gaston on November 14, 2008, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Fayewn

I"M SOOOOOO EXCITED YOU CAN"T EVEN IMAGINE!!! I love this new trailer! It was all the better because i was eating popcorn when i was watching it!

Posted by Fayewn on November 14, 2008, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?