LeakyNews.com

New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

HBP Film
Posted by: Melissa
November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM

WB has sent fan sites the links to a new Half-Blood Trailer, which will be live with Twilight NEXT Friday. Enjoy!

(A special reaction PotterCast is now on our feed; subscribers, please update. You can also watch it with trailer clips at our YouTube channel.)

You can now view this video in our video galleries.

Windows HD

Large
Medium
Small
Low

IPod
IPod Version

This trailer features Harry and Dumbledore going on one of their missions; Slugnorn's class, Ron passing out, a return of Pyromaniac Seamus, Ron's "in love" with Romilda scene, Luna in her Spectrespecs, Tom at the orphanage, Harry being called the Chosen One several times, Harry and Dumbledore at the cave, Quidditch, the young Tom Riddle, a smoky Dark Mark, a scene of Death Eater excitement at Hogwarts, a pale and worried-looking Draco, the just-before-kiss for Ginny and Harry, Harry and Hermione talking on top of the Astronomy tower, the fire scene at the cave, "Fight back, you coward!", Snape, Death Eaters destroying a bridge, Harry trapped as Dumbledore faces Snape, and a score that sounds much different than those that have come before.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

gracie

Oh my gosh!! That’s the best trailer I’ve seen for the movie so far and it just makes me want it even more!!! Why, oh why did they have to move the date??!! It looks this one will be better than all of the other hp movies with a lot more action!! YAY!!!

Posted by gracie on November 17, 2008, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Ashton

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!

Posted by Ashton on November 17, 2008, 06:28 PM report to moderator
Peter

You guys completely missed Snape killing Dumbledore in the podcast! Should have called me… :)

Posted by Peter on November 17, 2008, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Becca

OML! I can’t wait, and I’m so mad the date got pushed back to next year! Sucker MC!

Posted by Becca on November 17, 2008, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Melissa

How can WB do this to us??
First telling us that the movie is going to come out until next year and we had to wait 11 months when we were just 4 months away and to one of the best HP movies??
And then they move Twilight to the release date that Harry Potter was going to be shown when it was suppose to come out in December. And now they’re also putting the trailer on the release date of Twilight?? I hate it sooo much.
I was excited for this new trailer because it is awsome and has really cool scenes but then I read that it will be released on the they Twilight is coming out and now. I got soo mad :/
The movie better be worth the wait and suffering.

Posted by Melissa on November 17, 2008, 10:23 PM report to moderator
zieis

OMG i luv it !!!!!!!!!
CANT WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE TRAILER ROCKS!

Posted by zieis on November 17, 2008, 11:35 PM report to moderator
j

wow.. look at all those comments!
33pages of excitement :D:D:D:D

wow.. look at all those comments!
33pages of excitement :D:D:D:DAHHHH SO EXCITEDDDDDDD!!!!!! IT LOOKS AMAAAAZIINNGGGGGGG ;D

Posted by j on November 18, 2008, 03:56 AM report to moderator
Natasha

I think it’s a joke of WB…they want to fool us. They will release the film this friday. Why are they putting the trailer? Can’t wait to see the film.
I still hope it’s ajoke of Wb to put the film in july instead for this month :-(

Posted by Natasha on November 18, 2008, 05:29 AM report to moderator
Cyann

July? They let us see THIS and then make us wait until JULY???

Posted by Cyann on November 18, 2008, 05:49 AM report to moderator
mione

I wish they could ATLEAST put the film on Febuary or march. Not JULY. That’s too far away!! I am practically dying! I want the movie!! It’s 8 months away!!!
I guess complaining will get us no where…

Posted by mione on November 18, 2008, 07:59 AM report to moderator
Leif Longbottom

I love the pottercast commentary for it.
Is Dumbledore going senile too? Is that what happens to old people’s memories, they get all smoky?
His memories were pretty clear (though a little contrived) in the Goblet of Fire movie.

Posted by Leif Longbottom on November 18, 2008, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Jen

this looks like it’s gonna be real awesome! o

Posted by Jen on November 18, 2008, 10:56 AM report to moderator
nevill62

i so bummed we have 2 wait. must of been a muggle idea . did any one watch the today show .it was kewl

Posted by nevill62 on November 18, 2008, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Nige

Rubbish. Can’t believe how BAD this trailer is…yes, of course I’m only jokin! BEST. POTTER. MOVIE. YET!!!!!!!

Posted by Nige on November 18, 2008, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Heather

I cannot wait for this sixth installment if we could only continue to watch as their children begin their adventures at Hogwarts as well. It saddens me that there are only two more movies after this one. My children and I are completley devoted fans, and forever will be.

Posted by Heather on November 19, 2008, 07:07 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?