New Photos of Emma Watson and More from WB Still Photographer

Watson
October 31, 2008, 11:12 AM

Over the years a photographer named Jaap Buitendijk has done work for various movie campaigns, including the Harry Potter films. Mr. Buitendijk has now updated his personal website with a few photos from Half-Blood Prince, including a new one of Ron and Harry walking in the corridors of Hogwarts.

Also, earlier this year actress Emma Watson had pictures taken by this same photographer, several which appeared on her official website, with more now available, one new, as well as these.

Thanks to UHP for emailing about the Emma photo.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

loveisthegreastestmagic

Aww she looks really beautiful on all of them. She has changed so much since starting out as Hermione. First to comment?

Posted by loveisthegreastestmagic on October 31, 2008, 11:16 AM report to moderator
loveisthegreatestmagic

Oops I spelt my username wrong it’s loveisthegreatestmagic oops silly typo. I really do like these pictures but it would be better to see some of Emma as Hermione and more of Harry and Ginny together. I really can’t wait to see the film. It would have been only three weeks if they hadn’t moved it (insert dramatic sigh here).

Posted by loveisthegreatestmagic on October 31, 2008, 11:21 AM report to moderator
EmmaLouise

Ron and Harry have rucksacks in hand? Anyone any ideas as to what they might be doing?

Posted by EmmaLouise on October 31, 2008, 11:41 AM report to moderator
loveisthegreatestmagic

EmmaLouis I think they are off to go and kidnap Malfoy and hold him ransom. The bags contain food to keep them going during the hideout and anything else they need for the job. OR perhaps the bags are just their schoolbags and they are heading to/coming out of a lesson. We will just have to wait and see but I think my first suggestion is highly probable. (Just in case you haven’t realised I have a kinda weird sense of humour)

Posted by loveisthegreatestmagic on October 31, 2008, 12:24 PM report to moderator
sam

Emma is stunning, she gets better looking each film. I can’t wait to see her kiss both Dan and Rupert in the next film. Wonder which kiss will be hotter? I’m betting it’ll be dan and emma’s cuz they got such great chemistry.

Posted by sam on October 31, 2008, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Petra

Oooh, some Dutch pride here on TLC. They are lovely pictures.

Posted by Petra on October 31, 2008, 12:28 PM report to moderator
cheesy

i like the pic of ron and harry

Posted by cheesy on October 31, 2008, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Kt

she is so freakishly beautiful. It hurts my feelings.
haha.

Posted by Kt on October 31, 2008, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

I really like the Ron Harry one, if only it was in hi def i’d put it as my wallpaper. Looks like when they were filming at Gloucester cathedral. There was a video a while back of them filming there and Ron says something like “why does it have to be potions” anyway it looks exactly like that scene they were shooting- going to potions class OR loveisthegreatestmagic is right. The whole Malfoy ransom thing seems fairly likely

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on October 31, 2008, 12:46 PM report to moderator
sunny

I was on that site yesterday and i could have sworn they had Dan’s picture up there instead of the trio’s. Ha, bet certain fans complained! (knew it would happen)

Posted by sunny on October 31, 2008, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Lillylove

Emma has such a natural beauty about her. It’s refreshing to see a young woman who does not feel the need to “hide” that behind too much make-up & fluff! Go Emma!

Posted by Lillylove on October 31, 2008, 01:26 PM report to moderator
<Linzy Lovegood>

Awww I love that picture! I think that the rucksacks are for when they go to Hogsmede or mabe just their school bags! I LOVE HARRY POTTER! I am actually like Luna sooooo much! Its scary

I might be in the Deathly Hallows as an extra

Cant wait!

LOVE YOU !

xoxoxoxox

Posted by on October 31, 2008, 02:30 PM report to moderator
S

Great, some Dutch pride :).
Love the photos ! She’s beautiful..!

Posted by S on October 31, 2008, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Crown Victoria

Wow who would have known little Hermione Granger would grow into someone like that. She is so stunning. Amazing pictures. I definetly see modelung in her futre

Posted by Crown Victoria on October 31, 2008, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Lorelai

wow emma is so pretty! these pictures look realy good.
does anyone know how to play “The Leaky Song” that is at the bottom of the page? i dont know if my computer is just being weird or what but it wont play.

Posted by Lorelai on October 31, 2008, 05:07 PM report to moderator

It was Neville. He was curled up on the floor, fast asleep, but jerked suddenly awake as they crept nearer.[br] "Thank goodness you found me! I've been out here for hours, I couldn't remember the new password to get in to bed."