New Photos of Fenrir Greyback, Narcissa Malfoy and More

HBP Film
October 29, 2008, 01:17 PM

Several new photos from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have surfaced online. New are looks at Fenrir Greyback, Narcissa Malfoy, Teen Tom Riddle, Head table with Prof. Slughorn, as well as one of  Ron with Lavender Brown, Young Professor Slughorn, Dumbledore and Harry at the train station, another of Professor Slughorn extracting a memory.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is set to open in theaters July 17, 2009.

Thanks to Potterish for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

jeff

oh here come the haters. again. never happy. always hating.

Posted by jeff on October 29, 2008, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Tom M

I don’t know why everyones complaining about Mrs Malfoys hair. If she looked like her husband, I’d be thinking – wow, tweedle dum and tweedle dee!

Posted by Tom M on October 29, 2008, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Professor Charms

Narcissa is not at all how I pictured her. I pictured her to look a bit younger, with long straight blond hair. This movie image doesn’t seem to fit Rowling’s description of her looks.

Posted by Professor Charms on October 29, 2008, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Carebie

Lavender’s look still bothers me completely! But that’s okay I will just ignore it right. Okay moving on YAY for Pictures!

Posted by Carebie on October 29, 2008, 03:20 PM report to moderator
herics

Narcissa doesnt look anything like i imagend her to be, and by the looks of thinkgs neither does she to many of u. The rest look good apart from lavander who people can mistake for hermione but she looks alright, and teen riddle. apart from that its good

Posted by herics on October 29, 2008, 03:20 PM report to moderator
Shannon

Fenrir is sooooo creepy looking, I love it!

Posted by Shannon on October 29, 2008, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Allyson

AAAHHH! Greyback is scary!

Posted by Allyson on October 29, 2008, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Ginger

I wish they had kept Christian Coulson, I thought he was perfect in cos.

ha Greyback’s great though, I started when I saw the face!

Posted by Ginger on October 29, 2008, 03:43 PM report to moderator
lunaticlupin

narcissa is too old looking for jason, fenrir is to not human, hes supposed to ba discusting man not a creature from halloween, tom riddle is supossed to have black hair and what with the change in unifrom “HOGWARTS ROBES”""
im dissapointed
and dumblored can’t take harry to the train station, whats up with that??

Posted by lunaticlupin on October 29, 2008, 04:02 PM report to moderator
snapeharrysnapeharryDUMBLEDORE

That’s exactly how i pictured Lavender! Great!
Love Greyback and young Tom is all right, but Narcissa is just wrong!

Posted by snapeharrysnapeharryDUMBLEDORE on October 29, 2008, 04:08 PM report to moderator
jiselle

What the hell happend to Narcissa?!?!? She looks hideous. Now, Helen McCrory is a beautiful woman but, oh my lord she looks awful. She is NOT Narcissa. I want to cry :(

Posted by jiselle on October 29, 2008, 04:15 PM report to moderator
Petra

Donald Trump calling Narcissa, he wants his hair back

Posted by Petra on October 29, 2008, 04:17 PM report to moderator
~Roni~

Narcissa’s hair is awful :S And for some reason, I always pictured her much younger… But her clothes are very good.
Fenrir scares the hell out of me lol, I can’t wait to see him act.
Young Riddle is brilliant, and so is Slughorn.

Posted by ~Roni~ on October 29, 2008, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Spoony

Narcissa, what have they done to you ;.; You were so perfect on Makani’s drawings XD

Posted by Spoony on October 29, 2008, 04:23 PM report to moderator
IC

Fenrir right on, Slug horn is good enough, but Narcissa? No way! She should be the equal of Lucius, and should have long blonde hair. Does she not lean over Harry, covering his face with her hair so to whisper to him without being noticed by You-Know-Who in DH?

Posted by IC on October 29, 2008, 04:30 PM report to moderator

"We're doing autographs!" Gilderoy told the Healer with another glittering smile. "They want loads of them, won't take no for an answer! I just hope we've got enough photographs!"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014