New Photos of Fenrir Greyback, Narcissa Malfoy and More

HBP Film
October 29, 2008, 01:17 PM

Several new photos from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince have surfaced online. New are looks at Fenrir Greyback, Narcissa Malfoy, Teen Tom Riddle, Head table with Prof. Slughorn, as well as one of  Ron with Lavender Brown, Young Professor Slughorn, Dumbledore and Harry at the train station, another of Professor Slughorn extracting a memory.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is set to open in theaters July 17, 2009.

Thanks to Potterish for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Aurora Duv

WHY!! Why the dead animal on her head!! She’s supposed to have hair like her husband….

Posted by Aurora Duv on October 29, 2008, 01:19 PM report to moderator
tiffany

oooohhhh, nice pictures! loved the Teen Tom Riddle!

Posted by tiffany on October 29, 2008, 01:23 PM report to moderator
ravenclawguy1972

very cool pics, I don’t know what they are thinking with Narcissa’s hair, but i must say they got the clothing right, very chic, very much in line with what i pictured. Fenrir is properly creepy! Meep! as for Harry and Dumbledore at the underground i wonder if Dumbledore will make useof his scar that is an exact map of the London Underground lol at any rate love the pics even if narcissa needs a hair color changing charm

Posted by ravenclawguy1972 on October 29, 2008, 01:25 PM report to moderator
galadriel12

OMG. Fenrir Greyback creeps me out completely. :o

Won-Won and Lav-Lav looks great. I love all the other pics too. The one with Harry and Dumbledore at the train station is fantastic.

Now I would love to see some new pics of Ginny and Snape and maybe a bit Hermione? :) I mean, I can totally do without the Hermione overload we got with previous movies, but she should not be shunted aside either.

Posted by galadriel12 on October 29, 2008, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Becky

Narcissa’s hair is WRONG, but the pinched in face is perfect, the outfit is close but should have been robe length… can’t see her in a muggle outfit. They should have consulted Jason Isacc after all he did great at creating his look and character. As for Fenrir WOW it will be easy to feel creeped out by him as he drools over the chance to bite Hermione.

Posted by Becky on October 29, 2008, 01:32 PM report to moderator
sisa

why they give more more photos harry ginny ?

Posted by sisa on October 29, 2008, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Billy

I think the reason they colored Narcissa’s hair the way they did was to show she is related to Bellatrix (the darker color) but also is the mother of Draco (blonde). Or she just might be in need of a trip to the hairdresser for a touch-up! lol I think what makes Fenrir so eerie to me is the eyes and lack of eyebrows…very inhuman indeed.

Posted by Billy on October 29, 2008, 01:36 PM report to moderator
Hedwig June

Fenrir = spot on!
Narcissa = terrible!
Tom Riddle = meh
Slughorn = ought to be more walrus-y, but the way they did Young Slughorn was very convincing, if not how he was described in the text.
Lavender = “Hmmm…How do we not let people confuse her with Hermione? Let’s give her dirty blonde, curly hair!”

In short, Fenrir is brilliant, everyone else: blech.

Posted by Hedwig June on October 29, 2008, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Merope

I agree with Becky.

Posted by Merope on October 29, 2008, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Nancy

Narcissa looks way too much like Cruella d’Ville. Ugh. That is awful.

The rest are fun but remind me how p.o.ed I am at WB for delaying the release!

Posted by Nancy on October 29, 2008, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Sonka

“How awkward turtle is it that I’ve taken to comparing the costumed actors not to the characters in my head but to the ever-brilliant Makani’s renderings?” You know what? Me too:D It’s became canon for my imagination. I meant.. I can’t imagine somebody looking diffrent that Makani’s vision. It’s just like that. For me they’re perfect.. Myby filmmakers should see this drawnings?

Posted by Sonka on October 29, 2008, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Sir Pritam the Great of England

Fenrir Greyback looks even more disgusting than I ever imagined

Posted by Sir Pritam the Great of England on October 29, 2008, 01:42 PM report to moderator
DorisCrockford

Did anyone ever find out why they didn’t re-cast Christian Coulson?

Posted by DorisCrockford on October 29, 2008, 01:45 PM report to moderator
SaturnLioness

dude i thought lavender was hermione!

Posted by SaturnLioness on October 29, 2008, 01:47 PM report to moderator
ravesfave

I’m not exactly sure how I feel about the way Greyback looks. Maybe in the actual movie he’ll look more realistic, as opposed to looking like a Halloween costume.

Posted by ravesfave on October 29, 2008, 01:47 PM report to moderator

"Why do I have to study Occlu -- thing?" [Harry] blurted out.[br]"Because the headmaster thinks it is a good idea," said Snape smoothly...[br]"Who's going to be teaching me?"[br]Snape raised an eyebrow.[br]"I am," he said.