Cedric Diggory Meets Salvador Dali

Pattinson
October 29, 2008, 04:46 PM

Much ado has been made of late regarding Robert Pattinson's (Cedric Diggory) new role in the upcoming Twilight Film, however fans will note the actor is also due to appear in another film called "Little Ashes." Empire Online has a photo here of Robert as a young Salvador Dali, as he appears in  the film about the painter's early life with the avant garde scene in Madrid. You can also see more of Robert as Salvador Dali here via Entertainment Weekly, as well as MTV.com  Little Ashes is due in theaters  2009.

Finally, if you have not yet seen the latest Twilight trailer with Robert, you can do so at the Twilight website.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson News

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 30, 2009, 11:55 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 30, 2009, 11:55 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 30, 2009, 11:56 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 30, 2009, 11:56 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 30, 2009, 11:56 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 30, 2009, 11:56 PM report to moderator

When Sirius wrested a large golden ring bearing the Black crest from his grip Kreacher actually burst into furious tears...[br]"It was my father's," said Sirius, throwing the ring into the sack. "Kreacher wasn't [i]quite[/i] as devoted to him as to my mot