Happy Birthday, John Cleese

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
October 27, 2008, 01:31 PM

Birthday wishes go out today to actor John Cleese, who portrays the character of Nearly Headless Nick (Sir Nicholas de Mimsy Porpington) in the Harry Potter films.  Please join us in wishing Mr. Cleese a very happy 69th birthday!  Cheers!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Kerri

Have A Very Sexy Birthday John! I LOVE YOU :-)

Posted by Kerri on October 27, 2008, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Sophie Treklemmer

Happy Birthday!! You’re a totally awesome guy!! I hope we get to see more of you in the movies to come! <3 <3 <3

Posted by Sophie Treklemmer on October 27, 2008, 01:43 PM report to moderator
Basil Fawlty

Happy Birthday Mr Cleese!
Manuel, bring the cake. No, no. The CAKE.

Posted by Basil Fawlty on October 27, 2008, 01:59 PM report to moderator
becca

happy 69th, john! the harry potter movies wouldnt be the same without nearly headless nick! xoxo

Posted by becca on October 27, 2008, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Prongs

Cool!!! It’s my birthday too!! Happy Birthday, you make a great Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington!! (Nearly Headless Nick)

Posted by Prongs on October 27, 2008, 02:34 PM report to moderator
hptwilighter

Happy Birthday!!!!!

(Side note: Is he coming back for DH, because THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!)

Posted by hptwilighter on October 27, 2008, 02:51 PM report to moderator
courtney

LANCELOT!

Posted by courtney on October 27, 2008, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Milo

Happy Birthday Basil!!

Posted by Milo on October 27, 2008, 03:42 PM report to moderator
KB Prez

I had seen some of the “Monty Python” shows and liked them very much, but a friend gave me the “Fawlty Towers” series on DVD and I fell in love. My only regret is that there are just 12 episodes. It’s some of the VERY FUNNIEST comedy I’ve ever seen!!!!!

I adore you John Cleese and may you have a HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday!!!!!

Posted by KB Prez on October 27, 2008, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Ben

The only thing that would make me more (if possible) exited for the HBP movie would be a picture or video snippet of a ghost. I’m so sad they’ve not been very present the previous films. I guess Moaning Myrtle has, but I want them knights and the bloody baron.. Something to give Hogwarths more depth and history in the movies, i felt the ghosts really gave that.

Posted by Ben on October 27, 2008, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Vocal Whiz

Happy Birthday John!!! You are SO totally awesome!!! Sir Nicholas is a great character, and you are such a talented actor!!!

Best Wishes!!!

Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by Vocal Whiz on October 27, 2008, 04:14 PM report to moderator
Radish_earrings

Have a fantastic birthday John! You have brought so much laughter into everyone’s lives, and comedy wouldn’t have been the same without you. You rock! And thank you for making a fantastic Sir Nicholas :)

Radish :)

Posted by Radish_earrings on October 27, 2008, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Professor Potter

Si, Si, Mr Faulty! Happy bday!

Posted by Professor Potter on October 27, 2008, 04:45 PM report to moderator
n

“You started it, You invaded Poland” Lmao – I love John In fawlty towers, also in the HP movies. Happy B’day!!

Posted by n on October 27, 2008, 04:52 PM report to moderator
hericus

Posted by hericus on October 27, 2008, 04:53 PM report to moderator

"Harry Potter set Dobby free!"[br]"Least I could do, Dobby," said Harry, grinning. "Just promise never to try and save my life again."[br]The elf's ugly brown face split suddenly into a wide, toothy smile.