NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Michaela

Awesome! :)
The ending was fun, but, it gives the wrong impression of Harry and the way he sees himself! A bit disappointing, when you look at it like that. Otherwise; can’t wait to see this flick! :D

Posted by Michaela on October 26, 2008, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Ermynee

“Hermione kissed Ron in the common room”

do you mean Lavender or did i miss something??

Posted by Ermynee on October 26, 2008, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Sophie

I had to check it wasn’t April Fools Day – where an earth did this come from? Bloody fantastic though. Not sure if it’s better than the first because I loved young Riddle so much, but it was great to see new aspects of the film. I’m extremely relieved that both Michael Gambon and Dan have really upped their game acting wise, which means the finale of the film really will resemble the book well. I’m just thrilled really, I’ve never been as excited about any of the films.

Posted by Sophie on October 26, 2008, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Areya

AWESOME!!!! Love it, especially the music! I kinda wish it had more of Harry’s great lines from the book, but it’s an awesome trailer, nonetheless!

Posted by Areya on October 26, 2008, 05:41 PM report to moderator
Abhijit dande

youtube link everyone enjoy!!!!!

Posted by Abhijit dande on October 26, 2008, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Dee

WOW! I bet this is leaked. Why would they release it on a Sunday morning? They usually put it in front of some movie they want to do well.
I wonder if they’ll try to pull it from that site…

Posted by Dee on October 26, 2008, 05:47 PM report to moderator
oh. my. god

oh my god that was amazing!!!!!!!
its probobly leaked, we are SO LUCKY!!!!!!
OHMYGODOHMYGOD

Posted by oh. my. god on October 26, 2008, 05:48 PM report to moderator
YodatheHobbit

“Yay! We actually see ONE shot of Snape….and oh, look, more H/H-ing from Kloves, right on cue….”
Sure.. cause Harry and Hermione never talk in the books. They are forbidden from speaking to each other. Cause if someone talks to someone else in the books that means they’re in love. :|
People like you count any conversation at all as romantic.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on October 26, 2008, 05:48 PM report to moderator
ravenclawguy1972

omg what a sweet Trailer!!!!! Loved Dumbledore flaming the inferi! the only thing i can recall burning in HBP bookwise is Hagrid’s Cabin ( poor bowtruckles) and Harry and Hagrid had nop trouble extingishing it with Aquamenti charms, so even if that is the Burrow Burning, as soon as the Bella and her pals leave, it could be easily extingished and repaired with magic, Loved the end scene!!! full points to Hermione! this trailer has me more feeling more hopeful about HBP but we shall all see in July! Selina that girl i believe is Romilda Vane who tries to slip harry a love potion, and tries unsucessfully to get him to sit with her and her friends on the train.

Posted by ravenclawguy1972 on October 26, 2008, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Christine

OH MY POTTER. I AM SHAKING RIGHT NOW. HOLY FREAKING CRAP. THAT IS AMAZINGGGGGGGG! THE CAVE, EVERYTHING. THEY APPARATED, OMFGGGGGGGG!!

Posted by Christine on October 26, 2008, 05:49 PM report to moderator
Helena

AWESOME!!! :) :) Who else paused it at each scene change? ME! :) I loved the ending of that trailer. Really funny. Good placement in it. =] AH! It looks so good!!!!! Makes me even more excited! w00ts! AND…what is all the glass stuff that Draco and Dumbledore stand on throughout the trailer?

Posted by Helena on October 26, 2008, 05:49 PM report to moderator
grrrr...

Well, it looks like Steve Kloves is back folks, and he brought the H/H-mobile back with him!

Posted by grrrr... on October 26, 2008, 05:52 PM report to moderator
helena123

OH MY GOD is all I can say!!!!!!!

I’m so excited!

I almost wet myself!

Posted by helena123 on October 26, 2008, 05:52 PM report to moderator
caroline

as interested as I am to see the new material, I am not half as excited to see it as I normally would be. I’m afraid WB rather sucked the joy out of the movie for me. it’s a bit like a mourning party to me. anyway…. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIGH RES. then we could get a really good view of everything that was going on. And was that Snape leading the death eaters out of the great hall?

Posted by caroline on October 26, 2008, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Pedro

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AWESOME!!!!!!!! tear OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Pedro on October 26, 2008, 05:56 PM report to moderator

The girl called Luna watched them over her upside-down magazine, which was called [i]The Quibbler.[/i] She did not seem to need to blink as much as normal humans. She stared and stared at Harry, who had taken the seat opposite her and now wished he had no