NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

michele

I meant “the chosen one” not “the boy who lived”

Posted by michele on October 26, 2008, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Sirius

Miky, go on Portkey.it

Posted by Sirius on October 26, 2008, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Em

Wow..a totally wonderful surprise!

Posted by Em on October 26, 2008, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Marlies

OMG!!!!
IT’S JUST AWESOME!!:O:O
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE NOW!

Posted by Marlies on October 26, 2008, 05:19 PM report to moderator
aridnie

omg. the part with hermione and harry i was peeing in my pants. “i am the chosen one.” seriously i loved it! it made my day. and now we actually understand the sticking part in the other trailer with ginny by the lake/pond. this is like sixty times better than the last. yeah warner brothers you may be finally doing something right.

Posted by aridnie on October 26, 2008, 05:20 PM report to moderator
DeathlyHallowz

It’s brilliant! I uploaded it to my channel on Youtube….Please watch it there! Thanks guys! xD

P.s Bellatrix rocks!

Posted by DeathlyHallowz on October 26, 2008, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Steve K

The line about “they only like you, because they think you are the chosen one” is in the book. But as usual they screw with the meaning. It bothers Harry in the book. Apparently he likes it in the movies. It’s a funny line, but too bad you have to go for cheap jokes, instead of trusting the material.

Posted by Steve K on October 26, 2008, 05:21 PM report to moderator
FNA_ATIC

omg THE ENDING WAS HILARIOUS!!!

Posted by FNA_ATIC on October 26, 2008, 05:24 PM report to moderator
Alyssa

OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! THIS JUST TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!!!!! I’m sooooooo freaking excited. OMG OMG OMG.

Cant believe we have to wait till July……I"m gonna die waiting. OMG. It was soooo amazing!!!!! I was not expecting this AT ALL. I just checked Leaky, expecting maybe like more scans or interviews or something, and then it’s like ‘International Trailer’, and then I died.
I especially loved the end, with Harry and Hermione. And the cave scene, and everything….simply amazing!

Posted by Alyssa on October 26, 2008, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Alyssa

Posted by Alyssa on October 26, 2008, 05:26 PM report to moderator
YodatheHobbit

I usually hate typing this but it’s well deserved…

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on October 26, 2008, 05:32 PM report to moderator
kat

lol AMAZING!!!!
cheeky harry “i am the chosen one” lol

Posted by kat on October 26, 2008, 05:32 PM report to moderator
zozotheterrible

Wow!!!
Wow!!!
WOW!!!
I’m so stuck for words at this very moment… The trailer is, well, brilliant!!! I loved it!!! So unexpected but I’m definitely not complaining… My only gripe is the fact that the movie won’t be out for like another 9 months.

Posted by zozotheterrible on October 26, 2008, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Sophie

Its bloody brilliant (as Ron would say!).

Posted by Sophie on October 26, 2008, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Selina

Squeeeeaaal!

A few things: Loved the emphasis on the cave and Dumbledore. It really looked like Hermione kissed Ron in the common room so that’s gonna confuse people (also, looked like the H/G moment to R/L…), and also what was with the random unknown girl who got loads of trailer screen time? Eh.

But amazing trailer!

Posted by Selina on October 26, 2008, 05:36 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You've given me an evening off every week!"[br]"That's for Quidditch practice," said Hermione.[br]The smile faded from Ron's face.[br]"What's the point?" he said. "We've got about as much chance of winning the Quidditch Cup this year as Dad's got of beco