NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

mike

The trailer is amazing, perfect and so dark, but i can´t wait to see this film it´s seems awesome, July is to far

Posted by mike on October 27, 2008, 07:33 AM report to moderator
Slowking

veeeeeery cool. I loved that they kept some comedy in there. ^^
Btw. didn’t see this anywhere in the commecnts, direct download: http://69.4.235.196/trailera/harrypotter6uktsr.flv

Posted by Slowking on October 27, 2008, 08:02 AM report to moderator
dobbyrox

Awesome!!! the end was hilarious….. = ]

Posted by dobbyrox on October 27, 2008, 08:09 AM report to moderator
Dontez Davis

awwwwwwww this is so unfair man does it have to come out next year i can’t wait to see it i know it is going to be sooo… awesome.

Posted by Dontez Davis on October 27, 2008, 08:21 AM report to moderator
tiffany

AHHHHHHH!!!! This trailer is simply AMAZING!!! Love it, love it, love IT! so awesome! I can’t wait!!!!

I can’t describe my emotion enough, like WOW!

Posted by tiffany on October 27, 2008, 09:09 AM report to moderator
Ravenclaw from Glenn

I LOVE this trailer. Even though they have choosen not to include important story lines (the Gaunts…) I think this shows that the movie will be awesome!

One thing about the bit at the end with Harry and Hermione, it’s REALLY FUNNY but sometime they film things only for the trailer that never appears in the movie. This might be one of those bits. It tells a lot about the story in just a few seconds, but might not be necessary in the final cut. I would not be surprised if that little scene doesn’t appear in the movie.

Posted by Ravenclaw from Glenn on October 27, 2008, 09:32 AM report to moderator
mione

I LOVVEE THE TRAILERR!!! Finally there’s HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The end with h/hr was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!

Posted by mione on October 27, 2008, 09:49 AM report to moderator
Londs

HAHAHA omg, the end killed me.

Posted by Londs on October 27, 2008, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Yvonne

I don’t remember the attack on the burrow in book 6? Was it just added on to the movie? Somebody let me know. Thanks!

Posted by Yvonne on October 27, 2008, 09:58 AM report to moderator
Londs

It was added on to the movie

Posted by Londs on October 27, 2008, 10:08 AM report to moderator
Yvonne

Thanks for the reply. Well, I guess then that the attack on the burrow in Deathly Hallows won’t be in the last movie. Bummer!

Posted by Yvonne on October 27, 2008, 10:13 AM report to moderator
Londs

OHH never thought of it that way but it makes so much sense. Wow, I feel so stupid.
By the way, is Romilda Vane writing on a computer in the libary? I really hope not.

Posted by Londs on October 27, 2008, 10:16 AM report to moderator
Laura

Honestly, I’m just shocked that I heard one quote from the book. I can’t remember the last time they used book dialog in the movies…even if it is just one line. Too bad everything else but “Fight back, you coward” was changed.

Posted by Laura on October 27, 2008, 10:16 AM report to moderator
Confederate Lady

Well, I’ve read almost all of the [at this count] 267 posts. I am happy to say “SKWEEEEEE” with everyone! This is great. I can’t wait…but I guess I’ll have to. I wanted to “comment” on a few “points”: #1. That IS Ron and Lavendar, kissing in the Common Room. #2 The Fire Snake was from the “flash back” to OoP. #3 The girl, in the Library, IS Romilda Vane. and lastly: ‘Leaky’ stated, at the end of their article: "Please note: the end of the trailer says “this year”, so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked….." Then, ‘Leaky’ gives the correct date. This is so cool……YAY!

Posted by Confederate Lady on October 27, 2008, 10:29 AM report to moderator
Confederate Lady

@Laura: Let us wait, until we’ve seen THE WHOLE MOVIE before we decide "Too bad everything else but “Fight back, you coward” was changed." :)

Posted by Confederate Lady on October 27, 2008, 10:32 AM report to moderator

"Most of us reckon he's still out there somewhere but lost his powers. Too weak to carry on. 'Cause somethin' about you finished him, Harry. There was somethin' goin' on that night he hadn't counted on -- I dunno what it was, no one does -- but somethin'

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014