NEW International Teaser Trailer for "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
October 26, 2008, 09:53 AM

Hang on everyone, there is a BRAND NEW full trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. In this trailer which we have for download here in our video galleries courtesy of Traileraddict.com, we see many many new scenes, including apparition with Dumbledore, Snape, Harry yelling 'fight back you coward,' Fenrir Greyback, Voldemort, the Orphanage, Draco, Ron snogging Lavender Brown, Romilda Vane, a funny scene with Harry and Hermione, the attack at the Burrow, Quidditch, Bellatrix, and most notably, dramatic footage in the Cave with Dumbledore and the ring of fire, and much more. UPDATE: Screencaps are now available here in our image galleries, and the trailer (which you can see below), is on our YouTube channel. Please note, the end of the trailer says "this year," so it is very possible this trailer has been leaked, or released early as the site is calling this the International Teaser Trailer. More when we get it! Enjoy!
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is due to be released July 17 of 2009.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

JayPotter

Yeah why does it say this year at the end of the trailer

Posted by JayPotter on October 26, 2008, 02:45 PM report to moderator
gregln

O this is so disqusting!! the trailer is so awesome and we’re to wait till the summer. So unfair.

Posted by gregln on October 26, 2008, 03:01 PM report to moderator
hpfan

Awesome! July can’t come soon enough! But hey – I though all you guys were going to boycott this film?! I knew that thought wouldn’t last!

Posted by hpfan on October 26, 2008, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Zack

Awesome teaser but why did it say this year?

Posted by Zack on October 26, 2008, 03:04 PM report to moderator
KennedyJames

OMFGUH

IT’S AMAZING
AMAZING
AMAZING
AND I LOVE IT
SO MUCH
AND I WANT IT OUT NOW~ It looks so GOOD

Posted by KennedyJames on October 26, 2008, 03:06 PM report to moderator
Cara

Transcript of the trailer for you Miky (from Italy):

Dumbledore: This is beyond anything I imagined. This is a different kind of magic. Very powerful, very powerful."

Dumbledore: “Once again I must ask too much of you Harry.”

Dumbledore: “Everyday, every hour, this very minute in fact, Dark Forces attempt to penetrate these walls.”

Dumbledore: “This time I can’t hope to destroy it alone.”

Narrator: “This year…”

Dumbledore: “This memory is everything.”

Narrator: “…only he…”

Dumbledore: “You’re the Chosen One, Harry.”

Narrator: “…can unlock the secret…”

Dumbledore: “Without this would leave the fate of our world to chance.”

Narrator: “…that can save them all…”

Harry: “Fight back you coward.”

Either Remus OR Arthur yells: “Harry!”

Hermione: snap “Hey! She’s only interested in you because she thinks your the ‘Chosen One’.”

Harry: “But I am the Chosen One.”

Hemrione: smacks Harry on head

Harry: “…’kay, sorry. Um…kidding.”

Posted by Cara on October 26, 2008, 03:07 PM report to moderator
redwall_hp

Why does it say “This Year”?

Posted by redwall_hp on October 26, 2008, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Belindah

THIS TRAILER COULDN’T HAVE COME AT A BETTER TIME. So i was in my room, reading Prisoner of Azkaban then i get a phone call from my friend saying OMG OMG GO ON LEAKY and so I went on and BAM! New trailer! Does anyone else think that Remus is getting better looking every movie?

Posted by Belindah on October 26, 2008, 03:18 PM report to moderator
Belindah

Sorry for a 2nd post in a row, but what if this whole “moving eight months” is a trick? what if they get us to buy tickets for Twilight, then they play HBP instead? Oh the possibilities….

Posted by Belindah on October 26, 2008, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Professor Cassandra

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just wish we didn’t have to wait till next year.

Posted by Professor Cassandra on October 26, 2008, 03:21 PM report to moderator
stephedalus

No words can sufficiently communicate how excited and giddy I am after watching it…other than…

SQUEE!

Posted by stephedalus on October 26, 2008, 03:26 PM report to moderator
Christine

Okay. The Ron and Lavender kiss almost made me pee. I can’t effing wait, omg! I wish Rupert talked, but who cares! He looked hot every time I saw him in the trailer. :D Good golly!! July = 263 more days :(

I hope WB changes the date, seriously. They might … *sighs.

Posted by Christine on October 26, 2008, 03:29 PM report to moderator
mailin

wow soo cool. but we have to wait too damn long for this movie, argh

btw, i’m not native english speaking; what exactley does dumbledore say at :58?

Posted by mailin on October 26, 2008, 03:35 PM report to moderator
Anita

Yay I’m happy for the trailer! :D

The ending made me laugh, though Harry seems to be OC.

Posted by Anita on October 26, 2008, 03:40 PM report to moderator
tara

omg I thought that ron was kissing hermione in that scene! haha
I was like.. THAT DOESNT HAPPEN YET!@##$$ haha

Posted by tara on October 26, 2008, 03:40 PM report to moderator

As [the egg] rose in the jar it cracked open and a hummingbird emerged, which was carried to the very top of the jar, but as it fell on the draft, its feathers became bedraggled and damp again, and by the time it had been borne back to the bottom of the j