Happy Birthday, Michael Gambon

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
October 19, 2008, 09:29 AM

Happy Birthday wishes go out to actor Michael Gambon (Albus Dumbledore) who is celebrating his 68th birthday today.  Please join us in wishing Mr. Gambon a wonderful birthday.  Cheers!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

shivi

Yippee !!!!! I’M THE FIRST ONE !!!! Happy Birthday,sir !!! Glad that you are one of the greatest wizards I’ve ever seen !!!!! Happy Birthday !!!!!

Posted by shivi on October 19, 2008, 01:43 PM report to moderator
Mary :)

happy birthday Mr.Gambon :] have a great birthday!

Posted by Mary :) on October 19, 2008, 01:59 PM report to moderator
sarah

happy birthday Mr. Gambon. I hope you get the Harry Potter books I sent you….

Posted by sarah on October 19, 2008, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Griffie

Happy Birthday Sir Gambon! You sent him Harry Potter books, sarah? How funny! I did too…

Posted by Griffie on October 19, 2008, 02:26 PM report to moderator
GL

I hope as a birthday gift to the fans, Gambon tries actually picking up one of the books.

Posted by GL on October 19, 2008, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Christine

Lol. I love how you guys sent him books. I should have too. :]

Well, I hope you do a great job in HBP! I’m praying that you say “I am not worried Harry, I am with you.” perfectly!

Happy birthday Michael!

Posted by Christine on October 19, 2008, 02:52 PM report to moderator
Ida

Happy Birthday Sir Gambon….. and many more to come.

Posted by Ida on October 19, 2008, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Severus Snape

What a wonderful day today – your birthday, professor Dumbledore! Wish all the best!!!

Posted by Severus Snape on October 19, 2008, 03:20 PM report to moderator
"Lavender"

Happy Birthday, mr Gambon! To You the best regards!

Posted by "Lavender" on October 19, 2008, 03:25 PM report to moderator
13_lucky_charms

Am I the only one to find this completely ironic especially since a year ago today Dumbledore was announced as being gay?

Anyways, Happy Birthday Mr. Gambon! (I think we should petition to send him the books for a gift)

Posted by 13_lucky_charms on October 19, 2008, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Prongs

That’s what everybody else was saying!! As much as I am not really a fan of Michael Gambon as Dumbledore (I haven’t met a lot of people who are), Happy Birthday just the same!! I’ll sign the petition, no problem!! Then he’ll probably be a much better Dumbledore! Then again, he might just be doing what the director tells him to do…we shouldn’t point fingers at him, but…WHATEVER!! Happy Birthday Michael Gambon!!

Posted by Prongs on October 19, 2008, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Eva Hedwig

Well he looks nicer without the beard thing and long hair, he should act like this

I agree with lucky c. reading the books could help improve acting DD.

Happy birthday to him

Posted by Eva Hedwig on October 19, 2008, 05:35 PM report to moderator
Roger

Cute. They figured out a way to get another advertisement on the page with the “more news below” block.

Enough is enough – don’t ruin this site! I haven’t visited Mugglenet in years because of the pop-ups, I don’t know what I’d do if I lost leaky too.

Posted by Roger on October 19, 2008, 05:41 PM report to moderator
selene

Happy birthday Mr. Gambon! Best wishes to you!!!

Posted by selene on October 19, 2008, 05:45 PM report to moderator
Remus Lonno

Happy Birthday Sir Michael! Loved seeing your rare guns on Mark Williams’s show. No more duels now, please!

Posted by Remus Lonno on October 19, 2008, 05:47 PM report to moderator

He was very fond of his wand, and as far as he was concerned its relation to Voldemort's wand was something it couldn't help -- rather as he couldn't help being related to Aunt Petunia.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014