Happy Birthday, Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2007, 05:08 AM

Today, December 27th, our fair webmistress here at Leaky will be celebrating her birthday! If, of course, by ‘celebrating’ you mean slaving away like a house elf at her desk: crossing her ‘t’s and dotting her ‘i’s, and no doubt writing like a madwoman, pumping out the last few chapters of that book of hers. Yes, I know, she should be going out and living it up somewhere in the city, but with that deadline looming I’m afraid the Ravenclaw in her just won’t allow it. As we all know there’s seldom a quiet moment in the Potter world. It’s easy to get distracted – including even the most welcome of distractions – and I imagine it’s quite difficult to pull yourself away from the fandom long enough to write about it.

I hope you’ll all join me in wishing Melissa a fantastic birthday, and many words of encouragement as she chugs along through a whirlwind of writing during the holidays. In all the craziness, she’s still managed stay a brilliant ringleader throughout the heck of a year we’ve had here at Leaky, and in this amazing year we’ve all had as Potter fans.

Love you, Melvin

Diagon Alley Cat
Posted by Diagon Alley Cat on December 27, 2007, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Jenny
Posted by Jenny on December 27, 2007, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Leah(padfoot4eva)
Posted by Leah(padfoot4eva) on December 27, 2007, 06:23 PM report to moderator

"Can you see all your family standing around you?"[br] "No -- I'm alone -- but I'm different -- I look older -- and I'm head boy!"[br] [i]"What?"[/i][br] "I am -- I'm wearing the badge like Bill used to -- and I'm holding the house cup and the Quiddi