The Dutch Cover of Order of the Phoenix

Books
Posted by: Melissa
July 18, 2003, 12:16 PM

Thanks go out to Thomas for sending us what potentially is a picture of the Dutch cover of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
It's still unconfirmed at the moment, but definitely a looker.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 27, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 27, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator

Posted by AudreyLouiseLovegood on August 27, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Be warned, Potter -- any more nighttime wanderings and I will personally make sure you are expelled. Good day to you."