The Sims Creates a World of Witchcraft and WizardryNews
Electronic Arts recently announced a new expansion pack for The Sims tentatively titled "Makin' Magic" with all sorts of impressive features. Sounds a lot like "your world - my world, your parent's world" - Harry's world.
Some of my favorites include:
- Every spell has a unique Backfire (Ron)
- Cast Spells to take care of your Simss needs, keep up the house and cook meals (Molly)
- Travel via the Magic Portal to the all-new Magic Town location (Hogsmeade/Diagon Alley)
- where Sims perform magic and duel (Dueling Club/H vs V/DA at the DoM)
- Trade, quest, and shop with Gypsy Vendors, the Vampiress (KnockTurn Alley)
- New decorator set, including moving paintings, creaking stairs, and twisted trees. (Hogwarts?)
I may just buy Sims for this so I can go to Hogwarts, Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley with fellow fans and hang out.