JK Rowling has spoken exclusively

News
Posted by: Leaky
September 19, 2002, 12:46 PM

JK Rowling has spoken exclusively to CBBC Newsround and has revealed that the new Potter book, the Order of the Phoenix, isn't as far away as people think. She stated in the interview:

"There's a lot of book done - that's all I want to say because if I give a date and then I pass it everyone will be upset. I will say that I have a beginning, a middle and an end - you could read it all the way through and I know a lot of Harry Potter fans will say just give it to us but I'm perfectionist and I want a bit more time to tweak."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

except for that it is ….

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 26, 2009, 05:20 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

except for that it is ….

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 26, 2009, 05:20 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"It was one of my more brilliant ideas, and between you and me, that's saying something."