According to one of our

News
Posted by: Mischa
July 25, 2002, 09:24 AM

According to one of our readers, Austin Powers took a leaf out of Harry's book (or more specifically his wardrobe)

At the premier of the new Austin Powers movie, 'Goldmember', there is a scene of a flashback to Austin Powers and Dr. Evil when they attended a boarding school. Each student is dressed in scarlet and gold uniforms, along with the exact same grey sweater and striped scarves. Not sure if the Harry Potter paralel was intended but the uniforms were way to similar to not be intentional.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Avi_thumb

I remember this :p

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

I remember this :p

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 05:18 PM report to moderator

"Why do I have to study Occlu -- thing?" [Harry] blurted out.[br]"Because the headmaster thinks it is a good idea," said Snape smoothly...[br]"Who's going to be teaching me?"[br]Snape raised an eyebrow.[br]"I am," he said.