Jason Isaacs Interview

News
Posted by: Melissa
November 02, 2002, 01:25 PM

It's time to confess something - and I swear I don't usually do this - but I messed up the tapes of the transcript again. Yes, I erased the wonderful Germain of Counting Down's transcript of the press conference with the kids. Don't ask how it happened because honestly - I really don't know. I do four to six interviews a week and have never erased one, so why I've been such an absolute IDIOT about these tapes is anyone's guess.

But. WB and Betsy Pickle of The Knoxville News came through in fine style with backup tapes/files, so all is not lost and we will eventually upload sound. WB has also sent a Jason Isaacs roundtable interview, which is absolutely packed with wit, insight and humor, and I will transcribe it as soon as I can (as soon as I figure out how to add 24 hours to the day). I have, however, transcribed this one bit, because it is a piece of pure genius which makes me love Mr. Isaacs forever. I think it will make you all love him too.

"I went off and read the books after the audition and I read all four books in one sitting - you know - didn't wash, didn't eat, drove around with them on the steering wheel like a lunatic. I suddenly understood why my friends, who I'd thought where slightly backward, had been so addicted to these children's books. They're like crack."

We know. Oh, do we know. And I think I speak for all the TLC editors and every reader of this site when I say: thank you, Mr. Malfoy.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Image_thumb

HAHAHA. He’s amazing! I love him! “…drove around with them on the steering wheel like a lunatic…They’re like crack.” The best!

Posted by Smitch on November 18, 2009, 04:06 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

GREAT LUCIUS. hands down best pick for the role, he’s sooo amazing !!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 02:25 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

GREAT LUCIUS. hands down best pick for the role, he’s sooo amazing !!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 02:25 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

GREAT LUCIUS. hands down best pick for the role, he’s sooo amazing !!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 06:30 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

GREAT LUCIUS. hands down best pick for the role, he’s sooo amazing !!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 06:30 PM report to moderator

"I reckon it's time you ordered a new broom, Harry. There's an order form at the back of [i]Which Broomstick...[/i] you could get a Nimbus Two Thousand and One, like Malfoy's got."[br]"I'm not buying anything Malfoy thinks is good," said Harry flatly.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014