Scotland on Sunday: "Chamber of Secrets" is "Thrilling and Involving"

News
Posted by: Leaky
November 10, 2002, 12:59 AM

Allan Hunter of Scotland on Sunday has posted his review of Chamber of Secrets, mentioning that the film "deserves some kind of award for its casting, which is spot on in every role ..."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Image_thumb

“Involving”…what exactly does that mean? Is that a British expression? I mean, I know what it ‘means’, but not in this context…

Posted by Smitch on November 17, 2009, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

agreed. I believe it means that it onvolves the watcher into the events…as if there were there.

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 22, 2009, 06:43 PM report to moderator

"Dear, dear, you know, that temper of yours will lead you into trouble one of these days, Hagrid," said Mr. Malfoy. "I would advise you not to shout at the Azkaban guards like that. They won't like it at all."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014